Friday, June 09, 2006

Comments please!

While shopping with my oldest daughter the other day, I saw an old friend who told me he had viewed my blog and thought it was great! “A lot of people need to read that… it’ll help a lot of people including me,” he said. He had one suggestion though: Update often!

When I started writing this blog I told you I would update at least twice a week, but a couple of weeks ago I had some problems at home that prevented me from doing everything I needed to do. Now I’m starting to get back in the swing of things, but updating this blog – although I love the subject, the writing and the blog – seems to be for my own usage. No one is commenting, or offering feedback, to let me know if you’re reading or not! (Thanks to the couple of people who have left comments.)

So, will you please do something for me? Commit to reading and commenting on my blog at least once a week and sending the link to your friends. My commitment to you will be to continuously update the blog at least twice a week.

Do we have a deal?

Come back on Tuesday to read an example of how your written covenant should be worded!

Today’s thought: "Be sure your brain is engaged before putting your mouth in gear."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deal! ...lookin' forward to Tuesday. :-)