Wednesday, August 09, 2006

He Doesn’t Lie

This is a small portion of a conversation that I had with a close friend some time ago. I came across the hard copy, which was originally published in my church newsletter, and thought it appropriate to share with you because of where you are in this stage of your life.

Before I go on, let me assure you that all of my posts won’t be “deep.” I just try to write what I feel in my heart that the Lord wants me to share with you. Tomorrow, for my scheduled post, hopefully we can get back to a little fun.

For now, consider this:

The Question: If the world was to end and you had not received (insert your heart’s desire), would you still love the Lord?

The Answer: If the world ends and I haven’t received my heart’s desire then He lied!

The Response: Has He ever lied?

I hope this blesses you like it blessed me. Keep in mind, when you’re down, discouraged and disgusted… when it seems like you’ll never get an answer… when all hope seems lost then pull out that mustard seed of faith and remember, “God is not a man that He should lie.” – Numbers 23:!9.

No comments: