Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sexual Sin

I am in the midst of doing some research for a magazine article when I came across this article, written by Dr. Creflo A. Dollar who is the bishop of World Changers Church International. It's part one of a series so you'll have to check back for the other articles.

Pastor Dollar has spoken at our church (Word Of Faith Family Worship Cathedral) and I know his beliefs are in line with the word of God. So check him out and let me know what you think.

http://www.worldchangers.org/monthly.html

2 comments:

Té la mà Maria said...

We have visited his blog-web and find it interesting, congratulations

There visits ours, the irreverent and iconoclast of the world,
is in Catalunya - Spain

Http: // telamamaria.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for the visit

Maria

simon said...

well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.

if you ever get the chance, come visit me

Best,
Simon

my blog is www.BrawnyHunk.com (not nearly as superficial as it sounds ;-) )